WE INVEST IN SUSTAINABLE RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
Quares Residential Investment, founded in 2022, is committed to providing sustainable, high-quality, and affordable homes accessible to a wide audience in the Belgian rental market. We rent out high-quality (re)new construction apartments located in Belgium, specifically in areas where living, working, and leisure converge. An energy-efficient property reduces energy costs for a tenant, leaving more monthly budget to allocate towards rent.
Our sustainability ambitions
Sustainability, renewable energy, and innovation are more than just words for us; they guide our actions. This reflects our commitment to environmental conservation, well-being, and corporate integrity.
Climate ('Environment'): goals by 2030
- Maximum of 10% of our apartments will be heated with gas;
- At least 90% of our apartments will have an energy consumption of less than 65 kWh/m²/year;
- The average water consumption in our apartments is 10% lower than the Belgian average.
- Affordable housing for our tenants: at least 10% of our apartments will be offered for rent at a rate at least 10% below the local market rent;
- Non-discrimination legislation is actively applied by our team;
- Pronounced attention to the accessibility for people with disabilities of our properties and apartments.
- Communication on CSR through a semi-annual report, including CSR reporting;
- Evaluation of our buildings by an independent real estate expert;
- Our investment committee with independent members;
- Annual audit report from the company auditor;
- Transparent compensation structure.